EXPLORE THE DATA ECOSYSTEM
Inra Transfert is a fully-owned INRA’s subsidiary founded to exploit INRA’s research results and innovative technologies, and develop them into concrete business opportunities. It is a technology transfer company specialised in innovative technologies arising from agriculture- related research. The INRA Transfert European Projects Department is aimed at strengthening the INRA’s contribution to the implementation of the European Research Area with the mission to help INRA researchers and partners to setup projects in response to EC calls and manage them when selected by the EC. Staff of INRA Transfert Europe department holds a strong expertise in:
- Helping researchers in the conception, construction and writing of relevant proposals especially regarding the health, agriculture, and environment topics.
- Managing FP6 and FP7 collaborative projects from very large to smaller ones (i) Large CP as DROPS, NovelTree (forest sector driven genetic improvement of trees) and TriticeaeGenome (Triticeae genomics for improved selection), (ii) Infractrustures: NADIR, iii) Integrated projects as Co-Extra (co-existence and traceability of GMOs) and BaSysBio (Bacillus subtilis systems biology) and (iv) Networks of excellence as Evoltree (evolution of trees as biodiversity drivers) and Endure (durable exploitation of crop protection strategies)
Additionally, in view of dissemination of the project results, INRA Transfert put at the disposal of the project the unique expertise holds by its Technology Transfer department in:
- Managing technology portfolios through analyzing inventions and their environment, searching for industrial partners, negotiating terms and conditions of technology transfer.
- Supporting development of innovative start-up companies by:
- Defining a business project around the know-how or patented technology to be transferred
- Determining IP related results to guarantee conditions for product commercialisation
- Organising the technology transfer to the innovation company
3 rue de Pondichéry, Paris, 75015, France
|Date approved|| |
Thursday, March 8, 2018 - 14:30