EXPLORE THE DATA ECOSYSTEM
The overall functions of the Ministry of Environment, Water and Climate are to:
- Develop, implement and monitor environment, water and climate polices and legislation for sustainable development.
- Coordinate and domesticate multilateral and regional protocols and agreements that Zimbabwe has ratified.
- Provide leadership in the advocacy and awareness of environmental, water and climate issues.
- Coordinate the resource mobilisation for government and other projects in the environment, water and climate sectors.
- Facilitate and coordinate capacity development in the areas of environment, water and climate.
- Ensure the proper use of all resources allocated/ raised by the Ministry.
- Ensure the proper management of all Parastatals and State Agencies under the Ministry.